Indian Air Force invites applications for the posts of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – 01/2017 courses commencing in January 2018 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) / Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branches. Apply Online before 29 December 2016.
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – 01/2017
No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
Branch & Course Number :
- Flying (203/18F/SSC/M &W )
- Ground Duty (Technical) 202/18T/PC/ M 202/18T/ SSC/M &W
- Ground Duty (Nontechnical) 202/18G/ PC/M 202/18G/ SSC/M &W
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Flying Branch : Graduates (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent and have passed Maths & Physics at 10+2 level or BE / B Tech degree (Four year course) or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- For Ground Duty (Technical) : Candidates with minimum 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four year degree graduation/integrated post- graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognised University or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers by actual studies with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent in the relevant disciplines.
- For Ground Duty (Non-Technical) : Graduate Degree (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline from a recognised university with 60% marks or equivalent OR B. Com. degree (Minimum three year degree course) from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent OR MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc degree in English / Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Statistics / International relations / International studies / Defence studies / Psychology / Computer Science / IT /Management / Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relation with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate all paper put together in Post Graduation (Minimum two year programme) and 60% marks in graduation (both recognised by UGC / Competent Accreditation Authority).
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Flying Branch : 20 to 24 years as on 01 Jan 2018 i.e. Born between 02 Jan 1994 to 01 Jan 1998. (Both Dates inclusive)
- For Ground Duty Branch : 20 to 26 years as on 01 Jan 2018 i.e. Born between 02 Jan 1992 to 01 Jan 1998 (both dates inclusive)
Air Force Vacancy Location : All India
How to Apply for Air Force Recruitment :
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website F http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
form 03.12.2016 to 29.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 03.12.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 29.12.2016
Important Links :