Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) has continued the clerical recruitment process by conducting IBPS Clerk Prelims today. IBPS has conducted IBPS Clerk Prelims exam today in various examination centres spread all over the country.
Today’s initial shift (December, 3) has come to an end and the candidates are now coming out of their respective centres. Let us look into 3rd December (Shift 1) IBPS Clerk Prelims exam and analyse each and every section in detail. After summing up exam analysis, we will also share the expected sectional and overall cut-off for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2016.
Missed our previous article on IBPS Clerk Exam Analysis? Refer to the links below:
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis: 26th & 27th November 2016 (Shift-wise)
- IBPS Clerk Prelims 2016 : Exam Analysis & Cut off – 03rd December 2016 – Slot 1
- IBPS Clerk Prelims 2016 : Exam Analysis & Cut off – 03rd December 2016 – Slot 2
IBPS Clerk Exam Analysis 3rd Dec (Shift 3)
Continuing our series, this article entails IBPS Clerk Exam Analysis, Paper Review and Level of Difficulty of each section asked in today’s preliminary examination i.e 3 December 2016 (Shif 3).
- Inequality – 5 Questions (easy)
- Linear Arrangement 8 people facing North – 5 Questions
- Linear Arrangement 8 people – Two parallel rows ( 4-4 in each row) – 5 Questions
- Circular Arrangement 8 people facing Center – 5 Questions
- Alphabetical Series – 5 Questions
- Alphanumeric symbol series – 5 Questions
- Miscellaneous – 5 Questions (Blood Relation,Coding-decoding,word formation..etc)
- Number Series – 5 Questions (easy)
- Simplification/Approximation –15 Questions (easy)
- Data Interpretation (1 Sets) – 5 Questions [ Tabular DI ]
- Miscellaneous Questions – 10 Questions (Moderate) Age, Probability, Partnership, Profit Loss, Average, Boats & Stream, Compound/Simple Interest, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Time & Work, etc.