The India Post Payments Bank Ltd has released the call letters for the recruitment exam for the post of Scale II, III and V officer posts. IPPB is going to conduct written examination on December 17, 2016.
The registration has begun on the official website of India Post from October 4, 2016. The Bank will release the details about exam date and admit card for officer scale-I and other cadres soon.
Exam duration: The 120 minutes test will have a total of 200 questions for 200 marks.
Steps to download IPPB call letter 2016
- Log on to the official website – indiapost.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the career section
- Click on the notification and you will be taken to a new page where you will be asked to enter your registration number or roll number as well as password or date of birth. You will be asked to enter a code as displayed in the image box next to the text box as well.
- Click on “Enter” or “Submit” after typing-in your details. Your result will be available.
- Check your results and save a copy of the same to your computer. Take a print if necessary.
Note: The admit cards will remain available till December 17 until the exam is held.