SBI has published a recruitment notification for the post of Officers in Specialised Positions for Wealth Management.
Name of Positions
- Acquisition Relationship Managers
- Relationship Managers
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead)
- Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)
- Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)
- Compliance Officer
- Investment Counsellors
Important Dates to Remember:-
- Online Registration of Application starts from : 25.11.2016
- Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees : 12.12.2016 3.
- Last date for receipt of the print out of Online application along with enclosures at SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai: 16.12.2016
B. REMUNERATION : Remuneration offered will be on CTC basis and is negotiable based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts.
C. SELECTION PROCEDURE : Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview. Interview : Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
Merit List : Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.
State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Positions in Specialist Cadre for wealth management in State Bank of India on contract basis. Candidates are requested to apply Online through link given in “careers with us” section of Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
Click Here To Download the Advertisement
Click Here To Apply Online