Important Dates for NIA AO Recruitment 2016
- On-line registration and payment of application fees 14 Oct-01 Nov 2016
- Phase-I Online Examination (Objective) 17th December 2016
- Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive) January 2017 (Tentative)
NIA AO Recruitment 2016 :Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
NIA AO Recruitment 2016 Phase – II: Main Examination
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
- Objective Test: The Objective Test of 2 hours duration consists of 4 sections for total 200 marks.
- Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 30 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing-10 marks & Essay-20 marks). The descriptive test will be in English and will be conducted through on-line mode.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score for each section of objective test separately for short listing for the Descriptive test evaluation/Interview. Descriptive answer script would be evaluated only in respect of those candidates who qualify the objective test. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut offs will be decided for Descriptive paper evaluation. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum total score (to be decided by the Company according to number of vacancies) in the objective test (main examination) and qualify in the descriptive test for short listing for the Interview.
- A candidate shall be required to qualify in the descriptive test, but the marks in the descriptive test will not be counted towards short listing for interview or final selection.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers 0.25(Applicable to both – Pre & Main Examination)