Staff Selection Commission has released its notification for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016. The SSC Combined High School Level (10+2) Exam is being held to recruit to the posts of Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks and Court Clerk. The exam is set to be held in three Tiers starting from 07.01.2016. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Important Dates for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
|Registrations Open||8th October 2016|
|Registration Closes||7th November 2016, 5 pm|
|Offline Challan Generation
|4th November 2016, 5 pm|
|Tier I Exam Dates||7th Jan – 5th Feb 2017|
|Tier II Exam Date||9th April 2017|
Vacancies for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
Following are the tentative vacancies. Reservation is available for SC/ST/OBC/ExS/PH etc. categories as per extant Govt. Orders.
|Lower Divisional Clerks||1321|
|Data Entry Operators||506|
Salary for SSC CHSL Posts
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay 2400 (pre-revised).
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
- Court Clerk: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
Eligibility for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
- Here are the eligibility criteria for various posts under SSC CHSL.
Educational Qualification (As on 01.01.2017)
- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2017)
- 18-27 years ie. born not before 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-1999.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
- Applications must be submitted only in online mode.
- Use the direct link given above (from 08-10-2016).
- Enter valid details to register.
- Detailed instructions as in www.ssconline.nic.in may be referred to.
- Alternately, go to www.ssc.nic.in. Click on ‘Apply’ at the top. Go to ‘CHSL’. Follow the steps given above.
- Get a detailed guide to apply for SSC CHSL here.
Application Fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Fee Exemption for: Women Candiates, Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/ExS.
- Mode of Fee Payment: Online (Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card) / Offline (SBI Challan)
- Portal for Fee Payment: http://ssconline.nic.in
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern & Syllabus (Read Full Article)
The examination will consist of three Tiers of exams:
- Computer based Written Examination (Tier -I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and
- Typing Test/Skill Test (Tier-III) Examination for the post of Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA), Lower Division Clerk and Court Clerk.
The Tier I paper will altogether consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness. The paper will be worth 200 marks and duration 75 minutes. This will be an online objective (MCQ) test, available bilingually (Hindi/English).
Check out the complete notification below:
For Daily GK & Currrent Affairs | Fresh Exams Notifications | Exam Results |Cutoff
Direct to your Inbox” follow Aimsucces. Don’t forget to subscribe on facebook Classroom Training & Best Training Institute: Click Here
THANK YOU!!! TEAM AIMSUCCESS