Advt. No. : 05 (II)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Soil Conservation Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 110 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : M.Sc. (Agriculture) with Soil Science or Conservation Agriculture as a major subject or degree in B. Tech. Agricultural Engineering, in First division.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 37 years As on 01.01.2016
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST/ Women Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Job Location : Punjab
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Competitive Examination & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only have to pay Rs. 1125/-, Rs. 500/- for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state, Rs. 1750/- for PWD Punjab State & Rs. 3000/- for all other categories through the System Generated Challan Form.
How to Apply PPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.ppsc.gov.in/ from 06.10.2016 to 28.10.2016. Printout of Online application form along with relevant documents & Bank Challan send to the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala Punjab on or before 11.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.10.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.10.2016
- Last Date for Deposit Application Fee Through Challan : 04.11.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 11.11.2016
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.ppsc.gov.in/usermanual.ashx?id=c6373
- Apply Online : http://www.ppsc.gov.in/APPSCISR/Registration/registration.aspx?advno=201614&postid=164