1. What is the full form of TCP/IP ?
- Ans : Transmission Control Protocol and Internet Protocol.
2. Which key is used in MS Word to directly go to the end of the page?
- Ans: Ctrl + End
3. What is the name of that text in a webpage which when clicked opens another document ?
- Ans : Hyperlink.
4. Which feature in MS Word automatically corrects the spelling , typing , capitalization or grammatical errors ?
- Ans : Auto Spell.
5. Error in computer program is known by which name?
- Ans : Bug.
6. Files are being organised in computers by storing them in ?
- Ans : Folders.
7. To save an existing file with a new name or to a new location, which command should be used ?
- Ans : Save As.
8. One thousand bytes is a ______ ?
- Ans : Kilobyte .
9. Different applications and documents of windows desktop are represent by ?
- Ans : Icons.
10. Attempts by individuals to obtain confidential information from you by falsifying their identity is known as ?
- Ans : Phishing Trips.
11. Where are programs and data kept while the processor is using them ?
- Ans : Main Memory.
12. What is full form of ISDN ?
- Ans : Integrated Services Digital Network
13. In Excel all formula starts with ?
- Ans : =
14. Servers are computers which provide resources to the other computers connected to a ?
- Ans : Network.
15. Holding the mouse button down while moving an object or text is known as ?
- Ans : Dragging.