NIELIT, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology invites application forms from eligible candidates for the recruitment for the posts of Data Entry Operator on contract basis.
As per notification of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Total no. of posts is 425. Application mode is online. The interested & eligible candidates may appear for the type test & written test from 24 to 28 September 2016 at required mentioned address. The official notification has been uploaded and the information regarding these posts of educational qualification, age criteria, selection process etc is mentioned below. Candidates may download official notification from below link. Read information for NIELIT recruitment 2016.
Organization Name: NIELIT Recruitment 2016
Profile Name: Data Entry Operator
No. of Total Vacancies: 425
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get monthly payment of Rs. 9659/-
Date for type test & written test: 24 to 28th September 2016
Educational Eligibility: Eligible candidates must done 12th with one year Computer Diploma and should have minimum Computer Typing Speed of 15 words per minute for English and Hindi both languages. Check the official detail for the complete detail.
Age Bond: To apply for these Data Entry Operator Posts candidates should have minimum age of 18 years Otherwise they will not eligible for Recruitment process.
Application Fee: Application fee (non-refundable) for candidates belongs to UR/OBC category is Rs. 500/- and for SC/ST/PWD application fee is Rs 250/- drawn in favour NIELIT, Lucknow payable at Lucknow at the time of submitting the application form
Selection Process: Engagement of above positions would be depended on Type test & Written test.
How To Apply:
Candidates have to appear for the type test & written test along with Prescribed Application Form and self attested copies of their testimonials at the time of Interview. Before next step please read advertisement carefully:
- A) Prescribed Application Form can be downloaded from the website of the Centre.
- B) The applicants are required to submit self attested copies of their testimonials with the Application Form.
- C) Date of Interview : 24, 25 & 28.09.2016 at 10.00 AM to 04.00 PM
- D) No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the type test/written test.
- E) For any quert you can contact: NIELIT Lucknow, A-1/9, Sumit Complex, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. Contact No.: 0522-2720590, 7706009328.