Important note to those registering: You should have a valid email ID and Mobile Number at the time of registration till the entire Clerk recruitment process is complete. All communications from IBPS will be made to the email ID & Mobile No provided during the time of application. So make sure you have a valid email ID & an active Mobile no which you check frequently.
How to apply:
A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post.
Candidates can apply online only from 14.09.2016 to 30.09.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should –
||Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
||Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
||Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
||Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CWE. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 14.09.2016 to 30.09.2016 (Online payment) both dates inclusive.
Step 1: Basic Info
- Fill in personal details: Details such as First and Last name, Mobile number, Email ID need to be entered here.
- Once this step is complete, a registration number and password would be sent to the given email ID and as an SMS to the mobile number entered in the details. This ID and password can be used to log in on or before 30.09.2016 to edit the application form.
- If an applicant is unable to complete all the required steps in one go, then he/she can log in at any given time before the last date and complete it.
Note: The facility to edit and enter data is only available three times. Candidate should note that the data entered in Basic Info cannot be modified.
Step 2: Photo & Signature:
- Upload photograph and signature. Candidates should scan their photographs and signatures as given in the guidelines for scanning photographs and signatures. This is very important to ensure the application does not get rejected so please follow the instructions carefully.
- Size of File: For Photo – 20KB to 50KB, For Sign – 10KB to 20KB
Step 3: Details:
How to fill Preference:
Check the Vacancies of all participating banks of your state and then choose your preference order.
Step 4: Preview
Preview the details entered and check if everything is correct before moving on to payment.
Step 5: Payment
Payment needs to be made through the payment gateway integrated with the application. Applicants are required to pay the specified application fee online either by using Debit/Credit card or Net banking.
On successful completion of application, an e-receipt and application form will be generated which needs to be printed by the candidate for record.There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
If the online transaction is unsuccessful, the candidate can register again and make the payment online.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application
|Closure of registration of application
|Closure for editing application details
|Last date for printing your application
|Online Fee Payment
||14/09/2016 to 30/09/2016