In continuation to organize the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CGL Tier-1 (2016) Computer based Exams on prescriptively decided 9th September conducted successfully in Three Shifts/ Batches mold at the several centres in the country. Candidates appeared in the CGL Tier-1 Online Exam by following the Answers key link stated at the portal may access the SSC CGL Tier-1 (Morning/ Afternoon/ Evening) Answers key status.
|Timing of Three Batches Pattern||Batch wise- Answers key|
|First Batch: 11:00 AM- 11:15 AM||Morning batch Answer key|
|Second Batch: 1:15 PM- 2:30 PM||Afternoon Shift|
|Third Batch: 4:15 pm-5:30 pm||Evening Shift- Answer key|
Check SSC Combined Graduate Level Shift I, II, III
General Awareness Asked Questions of 9th Sept 2016.
- Which monument called dream of stones?
- Central government accounts, Government, Local bodies, run companies?
- CAG does not audit which of the below mentioned –State govt. accounts.
- Kakori conspiracy took place in the year?
- The Water boiling point depends on?
- Which state has more literacy – Punjab, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Odisha?
- In which desert the highest number of gold deposits found?
- In which two countries the dispute over Siachen?
Check SSC CGL Tier I Some Mathematic questions:-
SSC CGL General Knowledge Asked question of Prelims Examination for Morning Shift
Get 9th Sept SSC CGL Asked Questions for Afternoon Shift.
- Gas produced in bleaching powder? Ans. Chlorine Gas.
- Dilwara famous temple belongs to which religion? Ans. Jain.
- Who died while playing polo? Ans. Qutb-ud-din Aibak.
- Talikota war in which empire? Ans. Vijayanagara Empire.
- Which gas is used as a coolant in a refrigerator? Ans. Ammonia.
- Is the transistor used for? Ans. Amplify or switch electronic signals.
- Guru of Mahatma Gandhi? Ans. Gopal Krishna Gokhale.
- Right to education through which amendment? Ans. 86th.
- Which gas is responsible for the ozone depletion? Ans. Chlorofluorocarbons.
- Minimum natural disaster is caused by?
- Jawhar Lal Nehru award is given for? Ans. International Understanding.
- Rio Summit is done for?
- Largest island of the world? Ans. Greenland.
SSC CGL GK Asked Questions Evening shift 9th Sept
Meanwhile check the SSC CGL Asked Questions of 9th September 2016, First/ Second/ Third Shifts.
- Hardest coal type? Anthracite.
- Bill for constitutional amendment initiated in? Any house of Parliament.
- Last battle of Vijayanagar? Talikota battle.
- CENVAT tax is applied on?
- Color blindness is due to imbalance of? Cone.
- Misson Indradhanush related to? Ans. Full immunization of children heath.
- Which area is known as Kamarpura? . Assam.
- Penicillin is derived from? Penicillium mold.
- Which ocean has the largest continental shelf? Ans. Arctic ocean.
- DPT is what type of vaccine? Ans. Combination vaccine.
- Directive principles of state policy adopted from which Constitution? Ans. Irish Constitution.
- Ftii chairman? Ans. Gajendra Chauhan.
- Mansabadari system is started by? Ans. Akbar
- Best indicator of economic development? Ans. Per Capita Income.
- Limestone is used in which industry? Ans. Cement Industry.
- Colors of stars due to? Ans. Related to temperature.
- Red soil mainly found in?
- Diode is generally used in? Ans. Transistor.
- Siachen glacier dispute is between which two countries? – India & China.
- In Which Field BC Roy award is given? – Medicine.
- Mission Indradhanush is related to? – Immunization.
- In Which article the Freedom of privacy is related? – Under Article 21.
- What is Zeolite? – any of a large group of minerals consisting of hydrated aluminosilicates of sodium, potassium, calcium, and barium.
- Minimum attendance in Loksabha for proceeding session? – 1/10 of Total Seats = 55.
- Food conduction in plants is through? – phloem.
- The highest source of air pollution in the world? – Carbon Monoxide.
- First women Speaker of Lok Sabha? – Meira Kumar.
- What are the Outermost ranges of Himalayas? – Shivalik.
- Pulitzer Prize is given in which filed? – Journalism.
- Sahitya Academy Awards are given in how many languages? – 24.
- What is Azolla used for? – Rice cultivation.
- Which of these are soluble in water (Sodium sulphate, lead sulphate, zinc, etc.).
- Who are the First women President of Nepal? – Bidhya Devi Bhandari.
We will update more questions…..
Here we are providing the instructions to the candidates to ensue while downloading the Combined Graduate level Tier-1 Exam Answer key. Instructions are as follows
- Log on to the website of the commission: http://www.ssc.nic.in
- Visit the notice segment over webpage
- Search- Click on the “Answer key” segment
- Click on CGL & further select Answer keys for CGL Tier-1 Exam
- Select the Date wise/ Shift wise Answer key link
- Click-Open the Link, match your Answers
- Download the detailed Solution sheet for further uses
SSC CGL 9th Sept Exam Ques Paper Analysis 2016
Post conclusion of any of the batches’ in negotiation to the candidates commission summarized about the Tier-1 all shifts Examination Analysis. As per latest available news candidates seemed the Exam moderate for all batches. The Availability of the Portion of the each of the exam section called problems’ level moderate or little competitive. Exam were consisting of the following parts:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning (GR)
- General Awareness (GA)
- Quantitative Aptitude (QA)
- English Comprehension
Students are assisted to keep updating from our website portal for all latest news concerning the SSC CGL Tier-1/2/3 wise Exam dates/ Admit Cards/ Answer keys/ Results/ Notices etc.
Website of the SSC Commission: www.ssc.nic.in