The Provisional CGL Tier-1 Exam Answers keys to ensure the candidates about the actual Answers key to relate the Answers shall be provided within 15 days of the Exam, aspirants who appeared in the Exam by following the stated links Coaching Institutes consisting. We at take utmost care in updating the correct source/ accessed links of answer keys. On the basis of score obtained from these answer keys candidates may make the strategy for the CGL Tier 2 Preparation from.
SSC CGL 8th September Asked Questions for All Shifts Exam
Check SSC Combined Graduate Level Shift I, II, III General Awareness Asked Questions of 8th Sept 2016.
- Which monument called dream of stones?
- Central government accounts, Government, Local bodies, run companies?
- CAG does not audit which of the below mentioned –State govt. accounts.
- Kakori conspiracy took place in the year?
- The Water boiling point depends on?
- Which state has more literacy – Punjab, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Odisha?
- In which desert the highest number of gold deposits found?
- In which two countries the dispute over Siachen?
Check SSC CGL Tier I Some Mathematic questions:-
SSC CGL General Knowledge Asked question of Prelims Examination for Morning Shift
1. Gas produced in bleaching powder? Ans. Chlorine Gas.
2. Dilwara famous temple belongs to which religion?Ans. Jain.
3. Who died while playing polo?Ans. Qutb-ud-din Aibak.
4. Talikota war in which empire?Ans. Vijayanagara Empire.
5. Which gas is used as a coolant in a refrigerator?Ans. Ammonia.
6. Is the transistor used for?Ans. Amplify or switch electronic signals.
7. Guru of Mahatma Gandhi?Ans. Gopal Krishna Gokhale.
8. Right to education through which amendment?Ans. 86th.
9. Which gas is responsible for the ozone depletion? Ans. Chlorofluorocarbons.
10. Minimum natural disaster is caused by?11. Jawhar Lal Nehru award is given for?
Ans. International Understanding.12. Rio Summit is done for?
13. Largest island of the world?Ans. Greenland.
SSC CGL Asked Questions of 8th September 2016, First/ Second/ Third Shifts.
- Hardest coal type? Anthracite.
- Bill for constitutional amendment initiated in? Any house of Parliament.
- Last battle of Vijayanagar? Talikota battle.
- CENVAT tax is applied on?
- Color blindness is due to imbalance of? Cone.
- Misson Indradhanush related to? Ans. Full immunization of children heath.
- Which area is known as Kamarpura? Ans. Assam.
- Penicillin is derived from? Penicillium mold.
- Which ocean has the largest continental shelf? Ans. Arctic ocean.
- DPT is what type of vaccine? Ans. Combination vaccine.
- Directive principles of state policy adopted from which Constitution? Ans. Irish Constitution.
- Ftii chairman? Ans. Gajendra Chauhan.
- Mansabadari system is started by? Ans. Akbar.
- Best indicator of economic development? Ans. Per Capita Income.
- Limestone is used in which industry? Ans. Cement Industry.
- Colors of stars due to? Ans. Related to temperature.
- Red soil mainly found in?
- Diode is generally used in? Ans. Transistor.
- Siachen glacier dispute is between which two countries? – India & China.
- In Which Field BC Roy award is given? – Medicine.
- Mission Indradhanush is related to? – Immunization.
- In Which article the Freedom of privacy is related? – Under Article 21.
- What is Zeolite? – any of a large group of minerals consisting of hydrated aluminosilicates of sodium, potassium, calcium, and barium.
- Minimum attendance in Loksabha for proceeding session? – 1/10 of Total Seats = 55.
- Food conduction in plants is through? – phloem.
- The highest source of air pollution in the world? – Carbon Monoxide.
- First women Speaker of Lok Sabha? – Meira Kumar.
- What are the Outermost ranges of Himalayas? – Shivalik.
- Pulitzer Prize is given in which filed? – Journalism.
- Sahitya Academy Awards are given in how many languages? – 24.
- What is Azolla used for? – Rice cultivation.
- Which of these are soluble in water (Sodium sulphate, lead sulphate, zinc, etc.).
- Who are the First women President of Nepal? – Bidhya Devi Bhandari.
We will update more questions…..