How to Attempt SSC CGL Tier 1 2016
All the preparations are in full zeal and every aspirant is aware of his strengths and weaknesses section wise. This is the time to revise the topics and strategize in a manner so that you can give your best shot in the Real Examination.
The best strategy to attempt SSC CGL tier 1 can be designed by following the given steps:
- Attempt a mock test, initiate with section wise analysis, it will tell you in which topic you need more preparation.
- Revise that topic/ topics and attempt few Questions related to that topic.
- Do it for all the sections individually and then appear for a Mock test again.
- Now you will see that you have performed well and managed to secure marks in a more symmetric manner.
- Now you just have to work on the time management so that you can complete the sections in less time and have the time to attempt some more Questions and score higher.
- Appear for a mock test again and take the time count to attempt 15-17 Questions in each section. If you manage it. Try to make it 17-19 in the next attempt.
After appearing for these 4 mock tests you will come to know about the below-mentioned points and how you can use these points to optimize your performance.
- You are aware of the Strengths (Topic wise and Section wise).
- You are aware of the Number of good attempts to Qualify the Cutoff.
- You are aware of the time that you need to make the fair attempts.
All you need to do now is just mix all and conclude a plan for yourself. Your plan is ready if you conclude answers for the below-mentioned Question:
- Which section are you going to attempt first?
- How much time are you going to dedicate to each section?
- In that pre-decided time, how much Questions are you going to attempt with accuracy?
Section Name Questions Good Attempts Time (in mins.)
|Section Name||Questions||Good Attempts||Time (in mins.)|
The Ideal Plan/Strategy will vary for each aspirant and you will be the best person to do this self-assessment. Just remember these few points while making this plan:
- Start your paper with the Section which is your strength so that it will keep you motivated and you will get the boost to attempt other sections with the same zeal.
- Attempt the Quantitative Aptitude Section at last so that you can dedicate that extra time to this section which you saved from other sections. As this section is lengthy and calculative it needs more time to conclude answers accurately.
- If you are going to start the question paper with quantitative aptitude section then make sure you attempt the Reasoning section last.
- Make sure that your total attempt will not be less than the above-mentioned score and time should be allocated in such a way that you can make the fair attempts.
- Stick to this Plan and don’t make random changes in that plan during the Examination.
We will highly recommend you to dedicate a few hours to create a proper strategy for yourself.