NABARD has issued a notification for recruitment of NABARD Development Assistant posts. The online registration process will start from 30th August 2016 to 20 September 2016. NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment Notification 2016
- Total No.of Posts: 99 Posts.
- Name of the Posts: Development Assistant.
- The eligibility criteria for NABARD recruitment will be calculated from the cutoff date of 31-01-2016 and is as follows:
- Between 18 and 35 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 01-08- 1981 and not later than 31-07-1998
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Knowledge of word processing on Computer.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language.
- Candidate should also be able to write and speak English.
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 8,860/‐ per month (i.e. Rs. 8,040/‐ plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only) in the scale of Rs. 12 8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11,270 – 550 – 13,470 – 650 – 15,420 – 720 – 16,140 – 990 – 20,100 (20 years).
- They will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
- At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs.24948.
- The pay scale is under revision and is likely to increase.
- Computer Based Objective Exam.
Eligible candidates apply online through the official website on between 30-08-2016 to 20-09-2016.
Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. The Bank reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies or not to fill up any or all of the vacancies, as per the requirements.