Advt. No. : 15/2016
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Professor Specialist Grade-III
- No of Vacancy : 109 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6600/-
- Post Name : Assistant Director
- No of Vacancy : 08 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Professor : MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 with Post Graduate degree in the concerned Speciality or Super-specialty and three years’ Teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar in the concerned Speciality or Super-speciality in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first post graduate degree.
- For Assistant Director : Masters degree in any subject from a recognised University or equivalent with three years experience in the field of Handicrafts, Cottage, Industry and Small Scale Industry.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 15.09.2016
- For Assistant Professor : 40 years
- For Assistant Director : 30 years
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PH Candidates : 10 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy :
Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
on or before 15.09.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.09.2016
- Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application : 16.09.2016
Important Links :
Don’t Forget to Subscribe For Daily GK | Current Affairs | Exam & Notification | Quiz | Results