Tamil Nadu Public Service Commissions has depicted recruitment notification for appointing various govt jobs in empty location.
Candidates who are looking for job in government sector, grab this golden opportunity and really groom their career to get the job with this organization. Interested and talented candidates who meets the eligibility criteria can apply from its official website on or before the last date of application submission.
To get other details like age limit, qualification criteria, selection procedure, how to apply, important dates etc which are listed below on the section of this page. We update our page on the regular basis. So advice to you all visit this website regularly for the further information.
- · Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- · Name of Posts: various
- · Number of Posts: 4931
- · Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in.
· Category: Govt Jobs
Name of Posts:
- · Junior Assistant (Non-Security)
- · Junior Assistant (Security)
- · Bill Collector Grade-I
- · Typist
- · Steno Typist Grade-III
- · Field Surveyor
- · Draftsman
Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 35 years. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates from SC, ST, Pwd, Women and Ex Servicemen will be applicable as per association norms.
SSLC examination or its equivalent qualification from any recognized board. Refer official advertisement to get all other requirement information data.
- · Application fee for General /OBC Categories will be Rs/- 100
- · Application fee for other categories will be Rs/- 50
- · Written Exam
- · Interview
Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,400/- per month.
How to Apply:
- · Candidates need to visit the official portal tnpsc.gov.in.
- · Then click on advertisement and read it carefully
- · Click on Online Application Form
- · Attach your recent pass port size photograph, signature copies in prescribed format and size
- · Fill the form with required details
- · Upload copies of all supporting documents and
- · Pay the application fee
- · Submit the form to avoid errors
- · At last, take a printout for the further use
- · Date of Advertisement: 3rd week of July 2016
- · Last date of application submission: August 2016
- · Date of Exam: 16 Oct 2016
Note: For more details candidates may visit the official website.